Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day 4 tethered cord surgery

Hayden continues to improve. The physical therapist along with daddy got Hayden into his wheelchair today. He sat at a 90° angle and roamed the halls. I was at home for a quick stop doing laundry and visiting the kids when I heard and couldn't believe it😁.

He was in a great mood for physical therapy and with occupational therapy as well. After all that commotion he was pretty worn out and sore.

Just after therapy, he got a visit from his best friend Josiah. Even though his pain meds had and worn off, Josiah knew how to cheer him. It must've been Josiah's fast wheeling maneuvers and Cars' tattoo action that put a smile on this boys face.

Today with neurosurgery and the urologist there was even talk about being released tomorrow.

When Hanna visited she said, "when I grow up I want to be a doctor so I can help kids feel better."

Winding down after a family Face Time session from home, I told Hayden it was time for bed. And Hayden's words, "that's rude."

Hope you all have a restful night.







No comments:

Post a Comment